Reviews (42)Thank you for the stickers! 🫶🍑 Arrived safely and fast ! 10/10 🩷 NicethethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ Adorable ceramic corn on the cob dishes.
Very well packed for shipping thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ This vintage tin was perfect for my collection. The girls from the thrifty nifty peach 🍑 did a great job and I can’t wait to see what they bring to the next show!thethriftyniftypeachSeller
We appreciate you sooo much ❤️❤️ I absolutely love my little salt & pepper shakers. Love the girls from this shop too.thethriftyniftypeachSeller
We love you!! Cute little tray for display. thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ Great products! I love watching the girls. They are absolutely wonderful. I Will definitely be purchasing more :)thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ love itthethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ Love this!thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ Started my Christmas shopping with this order! Book and bowl came perfectly packaged and in great condition. Thank you!thethriftyniftypeachSeller
We love a good Thriftmas!! Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ Shipped quickly
Wrapped nice thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ It’s such a cute size, my sister loves all the copper stuff so it would go good with her collection thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for the sweet review! We appreciate you! Please bookmark our next show! We have more!😍😍 So happy with all my items. Very fast and efficient! Will definitely be tuning in again for the next show 🤍thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ Wonderful people and awesome packaging!!!!thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ Definitely recommend buying from them ! Love all my stuff ! thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ Not happy with product. It was not mentioned in sale that they had some rust and one of the handles was melted thethriftyniftypeachSeller
We hate you were disappointed with your item. Please remember to read our description before bidding. These utensils had callouts..with rust and also peeling. Thank you for understanding that this was our first show as well and we still have lots to learn. Love my freebie 🫶
Can’t recommend these girls enough.
Yall go shop. ☺️thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ The decorative embroidered pillows I received was exactly as shown on the show and I’m obsessed! 😍 The show itself was absolutely contagiousss filled with laughter and such a fun atmosphere all the way around. You can tell they really put their heart into what they do. I’ll definitely be watching them again! ❤️thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ I absolutely love my dish! It’s exactly as the ladies showed it, and I couldn’t be happier with it. I’m already looking forward to joining more of their shows! Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️ These girls were THE vibe! 🫶🏼 They were so sweet, genuine, and appreciative of every single bit of support. You can tell they truly love what they’re doing and appreciate everyone who shows up for them. Definitely worth supporting! 💕✨
My blanket was exactly as they described! thethriftyniftypeachSeller
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you!❤️