Reviews (290)Everything looks great! Thanks for sharing! Love both of my items. Thanks! So cute! Thank you for the great items!! The MOST THOUGHTFUL and sweetest package I have ever received. Amazing seller. Amazing deals. If I could give her 100000 stars I would. Thank you so much 🥹🥹🩷🩷🩷🩷 Thanks for sharing this find. Love it! Fast shipping and great packaging Great pieces! Thank you!!😊 Such a beautiful piece! Love it! Thanks so much! Highly recommended! Deserves higher than 5 stars!! Amazing seller and items!! Highly recommend!! Thank you for the fantastic items! They were even more beautiful in person! Loved all the finds from your show! Thanks for sharing! Fast shipping! Awesome show with an even greater host/seller! She had the best inventory and was patient in taking care of all of our requests! Super Fast shipping as well. Amazing items as always. Thanks so much!
I was so excited to get my package today! Everything was amazing! Thanks so much! Absolutely wonderful! All 5 pieces are very high quality! You made a two year olds day! 10/10 sweet seller with fastest shipping Love all my items,Thank you. Thank you love everything! Thank you for the great deals! everything was exactly as described!