Reviews (38)Love the micro crochet fits!! Seller is incredibly sweet! The outfits are amazing and packaged really good! I would buy again from this seller!🩷 i’m so obsessed with the outfits i got such great quality! such a sweet seller i will definitely be buying more 🩷😻 The crochet outfits are beautiful. Every single one is perfect. I will be looking for more. Quick shipping! Tysm. I can NOT express how adorable their fits are!!! I love them SO much and their Sonny fits! Follow on IG so you can see what they have on upcoming shows🫶🏻! My two outfits are absolutely adorable on my cupcake, Sony Angel, and my loft ear rabbit… I will definitely be buying again on Sunday! Thank you so much for the extra little stickers and glass pig in the bag! Overall shipping was pretty smooth and it got here quick. Thank you for the lovely package! Everything arrived in great condition and SUCH cute fits!🫶🏼 Love this mother daughter duo. They are so sweet and kind! Hang out for the givys! Super cute outfits! My package arrived quickly and was carefully and beautifully packaged. Lots of love and care into each purchase. Thank you for the beautiful handmade fits! Can’t wait to purchase again soon!So glad liked your outfits, and thank you for your kind review! The outfit was so cute ! Came really fast
And they are so sweet and kind I love there live ! Thank you so much. So glad you got your outfit and like it! Thank you so much for you support!