Reviews (527)The Rolex! OMG! 14060 model Submariner. Worth about $8,000! I can believe you gave that away!Congratulations!! What a win! I paid 95$ for a project watch Received incorrect product as well as watch that does not work with added battery. Poor service. Watches arnt worth anything Very responsive seller! Awesome Vault watches! I look forward to play again. it’s my fault. i got caught up. but the watches received are not good scrap garbage again my fault won’t be doing any more bidding on games in what not love the Kenneth cole watch. reason for the 2 stars is due to the way some items were packaged and damaged. if this issue is resolved I'll gladly change this review. but for now have to do 2 stars I was well aware that this was a “wheel of watches” but I wasn’t aware that there would be damaged watches. I won a “5 watch lot” and only received 4 and out 5. None of them work and the straps are torn to 💩. There was dirt and debris falling out the bag when i opened my package. It would probably cost me more then what the watches are worth to get a battery and new straps. Very disappointed to receive something like this. Great seller ! Super happy with my Polo RL watch. Shipped quickly and as expected. Didn’t win the Rolex but will definitely be back for the next show !
The goat seller. Always a great show
These guys are scammed. Stay away from them. Their so called "vault auctions" are such a joke. People are bidding hundreds of dollars for these "vault watches" that they probably get from goodwill. I got a Timex worth $15 and an Armitron worth $10. I paid $250 for them. I was actually thinking it was a gator strap,but its gator print. and the quality could have been a lot better. not so sure on this raffle especially hearing him say what letter number the lady was getting and she had just won the bid,the leather strap was still a item of choice, looks like he already knew she was getting a letter. Hi Calvin
Sorry for the misunderstanding. It was stated the whole time as gator style leather strap but I understand the mixup. As for the next part that is totally untrue and impossible, the wheel is virtual thru whatnot and I have no control or knowledge of who is getting what. Any questions pls lmk Thank you for the giveaway. Great deal. Great clubs. Great lives. Didn’t receive. Hi pls message me if you have an issue with your order. Some of the ties that were in the pile, didn't make it with the shipment that I saw when I Bid on it Very disappointed, got another putter in this process, but guess i got what I paid for on here. Received wrong hat that was purchased everything came safely home thank you 😊 Awesome product for the price Watch not working properly.