Reviews (208)Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much Great seller! Always the BEST vintage beads and cabs! Thanks! I always love shopping here. Items are top notch and the seller is very sweet, remembers you and gives you special attention. Perfect addition to whatnot❤️❤️ Absolutely beautiful 20mm Donut shaped! Such a variety of natural earthy colors. Beautiful! Excellent seller. Lovely pearls! Was not expecting the bonus gift of a white strand, too! Love it! Fantastic! As always. top notch seller, top notch items. Half the time, I forget what I've purchased lol. So, opening the box is like Christmas for vintage bead fans! Thank you so much. And many happy returns on your upcoming wedding! Congratulations 🎉♥️ I received my order it didn’t go to china!!!! This is a long standing inside joke between us! Thank you for the gift and for trusting the process with me. I will certainly shop again! Awesome items. I can't wait to make with them. Best seller ever!!!! Thank you very nice items Always happy with my purchase from Erin! Highest quality merchandise at very reasonable prices. Thank you! Absolutely love the pieces and the seller has a beautiful personality! Thank you! 😊
such a nice seller and great prices! Gorgeous strand at a great price! Thank you for the free goodies too 💜 Wonderful seller with excellent shows❤️ very pleased! fast shipping and thank you gifts !found some treasures ❤️ Perfect transaction in every way. Always happy with my purchases from you 😁 Beautiful beads! Thanks so much. I love everything! 😁😁 Gorgeous as always!!! A+++ seller! Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to make my first granddaughter that'll be here in November something unique with a vintage flair. Thanks Summer very beautiful beads so much value , will be back for more 🤓 Always excellent! Heading back to buy more right now 😃 Always an absolute pleasure! Love everything!