Reviews (318)Adorable and fast shipping! Excellent item with fast and reliable packaging. Love my purchase ! Will be back ! thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm our new friend. Ty for supporting small sellers Awesome piece! Wrapped very securely! Love it so much!thevintageflamingo123Seller
To my new sweet friend. Tysm for your support, always showing up, & your multiple purchases Love the black cats! Tysm for finding them so I can ad them my Halloween 🎃 collection!thevintageflamingo123Seller
Aww I’m so happy you love ❤️ your cats. Tysm my new friend 🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm for all your support. Your love ❤️ for wonderful items. You are a wonderful person Love love love everything! Packed so well and she has the cutest stuff! thevintageflamingo123Seller
Aww tysm to my new friend Loved all my Halloween decor from this seller. She has one of a kind uniquez pieces that you can't find anywhere else. Everything came well packaged too. Ty again.💕thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm Zizi. You are a pleasure and fun. Lovely! Thank you! thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm for your purchase Well wrapped would buy from them againthevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm my new friend. Tysm for supporting small sellers Everything came very well wrapped. Would buy from this seller again. Going to use for my daughter’s Halloween wedding!thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm. You are the sweetest. Tysm for supporting small sellers great seller ships fast and safe thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm to my wonderful friend on this app. Ty for your support during a show and ty for being you! Always a pleasure to Thankyou so much for allowing me to get the cat on pumpkin! Love it!thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm for your purchase Item arrived safe. Super sweet seller!!!thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm for supporting small sellers A beautiful piece and packaged well however, usps was not very gentle with it and it came cracked. Very happy with the seller and their help. thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm for everything WOW! This is amazing! I love it so much! And it was packed with extreme care! I’m so happy I found your show! Such a sweet seller! TY! 🎃😀thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm for supporting small sellers. My new friend Thank you so much again! These are so so cool! 💟💟💟 thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm to my awesome sweet friend! I am so in lovedthevintageflamingo123Seller
Kai, She is a very sweet person. Tysm for all your support & wisdom Great items and seller!thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm. So nice to meet our new friend I've met Great items and seller!!thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm for supporting small sellers. A lovely person Obsessed with all my goodies. Great sellers and everything was packaged beautifully.thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm my Girl. I appreciate you more than you know precious thevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm our new friend sailor!!! Absolutely the CUTEST SALT & PEPPER SHAKERS.. EVER!! will definitely be purchasing more from this sellerthevintageflamingo123Seller
Tysm for your purchase. Ty for supporting our show. Thank you. You are a great person. So kind and funny. Love everything thevintageflamingo123Seller
So happy to have a new friend. You have a kind heart. Tysm for supporting, sharing, and purchasing.