Reviews (362)every time I receive a box I am overjoyed. thank you! Great show, great products, shipping was fast and well protected. Thank you! fabulous as always. super fast shipping! thanks Love this find.. these girls always have great finds and lovely personalities! Packaging was amazing 🤩 Keep pushing ladies!! These two friends are such sweet sellers! They are real and down to Earth. I felt right at home in their show. The egg plate and milk glass vase I purchased were pristine, packed well, and shipped fast. Thank you so much! we appreciate you so much sweet friend 🤎🤎 These girls are fabulous!! Amazing sellers and great packing !! Great packaging! Thank you so so much!😊 I’m happy as always! Thanks friends! 🩵 Absolutely love these sellers! Love all the Geese! Great packaging as well Everything came in perfect condition! Loved your show! <3 as described. arrived safely and promptly thank you for my items! arrived safely and quickly Love these wonderful sellers!! Great items amazing sellers and wonderful packaging will buy from again Everything was great!💕 super fast shipping as always!
Thanks for the extra gift!!💝