Reviews (633)Beautiful pear trinket box! It was packaged with care and arrived safely. Thank you! Absolutely incredible! These delicate glass pumpkins are even more beautiful in person, and I could not be happier with my purchase. But what truly impressed me was the care that went into packing them. Every single pumpkin was wrapped and protected with such incredible attention to detail. You could tell the seller genuinely cared about making sure these fragile pieces arrived safely.
And they did! Every pumpkin arrived in perfect condition, which is no small accomplishment considering how delicate they are. The packaging was truly exceptional and gave me complete confidence that my treasures were in good hands from the moment they left the seller.
The pumpkins themselves are absolutely gorgeous, but the level of care, thoughtfulness, and effort that went into getting them safely to me deserves just as much praise. This was one of those purchases where you can tell the seller takes tremendous pride in what they do and truly values their buyers!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. This was your first purchase from me and I’m over the moon that you love the pumpkins, a new product to my shop. I hope I’ll see you again soon, and I will be getting more pumpkins for you to add to your collection if you wish. 🦊🦊💜 love it and the hostess.nAww thank you Louise. Thank you for trusting me with your purchase. Packaged well and shipped quickly. Thank you!Thank you for your review Jacqueline. Got here super fast and my dragon egg is beautiful!!! So happy with my purchase!Thank you!! I appreciate your taking time to review. Love her shows! Bookmark and share!🦊🦊🦊🦊Thank you!!! You and Paul are certainly one of my favorites!! Great products and very affordable prices! Sweetest seller on whatnot. Bookmark her shows🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊You’re so awesome. Thank you for your kind words. Fun shows! Amazing seller! Great seller fast shipped, well packaged!!! Adorable 🥰 So glad you love it!! Thank you for your review wrapped good shipped instantly arrived in perfect shape great sellerThank you so much for your review!! Hope to see you Sunday at 5:30 est Love all of it! 😻Yay!! Thank you for taking time to review. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much! She’s gorgeous!Yay!! Thanks for the review. Thanks Robin for your Business!!!🥰🥰 I love my snail 🐌! Was packaged really good for shipping You grabbed a goodie for sure!! Happy you love it!! color to similar to the orginal green. JMO 💚Good feedback, I appreciate it!! Thank you for taking time to review. Fast shipping and well packaged! Thank you - I love it!!!!
I’m so glad!! Thanks for the review. Received this beautiful moon and star candy dish in Amber and it is a stunner! Thank you friend for always having such wonderful items in your shows. See you at your next one!I’m so glad it worked out!! Thanks for your continued support. Always great to have you in the room.