Reviews (44)Obsessed with my bundle! Such a sweet seller. Amazing vibe, amazing finds. You’ll love it here :) Thank you so much for the givy! I adore your energy and all the cutesy items you sell💕💫 Love my postcards! Sweet seller & fun show! Thank you so much! Your packaging is always top tier 🤏🏻 people are sleeping on the stuff you sell! I love them all and great care in your packaging! I’m so happy I met you! fabulous 👌 tysm Thank you Belinda I appreciate you! 🥹🤍 Beautiful! Thanks Marlene! Thank you Nikki for leaving a review I truly appreciate you friend! 💕🤍 Super cuteThank you for leaving a review I truly appreciate it! 🫰🏼🤍 I’ve never gotten so many compliments on a top!! Thank you 💖Thank you so much for your review I truly appreciate it! 🤍✨ so cute!!, received super fast!Your support helps my shop grow—thank you! 🌱✨ Omg the camera did not do this justice. Love it so much 🫶🫶 thank you ✨🧚🏻I’m so happy you loved your purchase! Thank you!🥰🎀 I’m obsessed once again I loved everything thank u so muchI truly appreciate your support! Thank you! 💕🙏 Beautiful gown, fast shipping such a sweet seller! Definitely recommend!! Thank you so much for your amazing review! 💖✨ So many beautiful clothes! Love what I got! Such a sweet sellerThank you for making my day with your review! 🌞💛 Love,Love,LoveForever grateful for your support! 🤎✨ my fav seller on this app!!!! affordable prices, she is amazing and the sweetest! Loved all my items 🤗🤗Your review means everything to me! 🥹🌸 Then items are so so so good! In great shape, clean, and came quickly. Love I’m beyond grateful for your support! 🤍🌙 Thank you so much, beautiful 💖 Everything came perfect, and exactly as shown! Thank you for spreading the love! 🌸💫 My night gowns were gorgeous, vintage, amazing condition and measured perfectly. Worth the battle. QUALITY and amazing SELLER. 💖💖💖Thank you for your lovely review! It means so much! 🩷🌷 Absolutely stunning, you will be seeing me in your whimsy shops again So thankful for buyers like you! 🩷🌷 Great quality items & quick shipping time!Thank you for the wonderful review! 🌼🤍 Thank you soo much! 🫶🏻✨Thank you for helping my shop grow! 🌱💖 Lovee all my items, tysm💓I appreciate you more than you know! 🤎✨