Reviews (195)THAT LABRADORITE!!! Many thanks for all of your beautiful crystals and the fun mystery boxes!
Always fun to open my boxes and find treasures! Absolutely amazing as always! cannot say enough good things about this seller! Everything was amazing! I absolutely love this shop! ❤️🖤 thank you so much !! i’m in love with everything 💜💜💜 What a wonderful surprise when my package arrived and was perfectly wrapped. When I opened the box my purchase was beautifully decorated, what a special touch. Love purchasing from this shop. Recommend this seller who is so sweet and cares for her customers. I always love getting these packages in the mail! They’re the cutest! And she’s even more generous by giving little extra gifts and thank you notes! They’re precious! Thank you so much! 🧡🧡 Amazing products, always packaged to perfection. My hands down favorite place to shop. 10/10 very much recommended shipped pretty quickly! amazing box! I'm so happy with everything that was in it. the bracelets, the earrings, the beautiful crystals. very good deal! thank you so much! Everything was wrapped so cutely!!! Such a steal for what I paid. she wrapped my order so sweetly, love the rose! Everything was lovely and I'm ready to use my shit! lol Thank you so much ❤️ Love love love! Packaging is adorable and love what I got! 10/10 so very happy. I appreciate the care she uses when packing everything. Love my purchases. The crystals are beautiful and everything was packaged with love and care. Thank you so much. I will be coming back. My package was wrapped perfectly to keep all my treasures safe. great seller. very fr6 Everything arrived very well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with my order. Fantastic, as always! Thanks again! 💙 Love the box of goodies 😍 Thank you ☺️