Reviews (482)Didn’t win but came in one piece so I can’t complain!!!
Cool givvy—shipped securely and quickly. Thank you. 👊 I received the package today and I want to thank you for the show and the extra cards that you sent me thank you John 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 “Instant replay confirms the seller did absolutely nothing wrong. The buyer willingly pressed the button multiple times despite knowing there were bills due. Ruling on the field stands: buyer has zero self-control.” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Flag on the play! Seller had way too many good cards, causing unnecessary spending by the buyer. After further review, the ruling stands. Five stars and I’ll probably do it again.” Won a blaster on the random wheel, love they do that. One of the best rooms and group of breakers on the app. Real chill shows. Great prices and product. Will be back again 👍🏼 Outstanding group sent card quickly and safely thank you One of the best streams on whatnot Solid seller, fast shipping, and exactly as described thanks for the great cards! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks!
Not trying to be difficult, but I never received this item. Thanks for being a great seller!