Reviews (507)one day I will find a duck! Lol. Thank you! thank you for the awesome gift!!! Neat idea if ur lucky but unfortunately im not lolI’m not lucky either! I get it lol! Thank you for the support and the 5 ⭐️ review!!! 💜💜 Great show. Very attentive. Great seller. Thank you. Ashley is super nice and very accommodating. Will definitely support her in the future. Thank you so much for allowing me to make your order right for you!! Thanks for the amazing review!! 💜💜 Amazing Givvy Ty
So glad you enjoyed it!! Thank you for the 5⭐️ review!! So cute ty 😻🫶✨✨You’re so very welcome!!! 💜💜 Thank you!You’re so very welcome!! 💜💜 Duckin amazing pen givy! Cute 😊 thank you!!I am so happy you like it!! You’re duckin amazing!! 💜💜 Thank you for all the extra goodies 💜 Thank you for the ducking awesome pen!You’re welcome!! You’re ducking awesome!! 💜💜 AMAZING Givvy prize. Thank you so 🦆ing much!!! Burst out laughing.I’m so glad you got a kick out of it!!! You’re so ducking welcome!!! 💜💜 Thank you so much for the wonderful givvy!!! I appreciate you!!! :):):)💜🤎💙💚🩷🩵💛🧡❤️🖤🩶Oh my! Absolutely!! It was my pleasure!!! 💜💜💜💜 Such an amazing giveaway I’m so grateful!Thank you so much for being grateful! That means a lot!! 💜💜💜 very quick turnaround, packaged very nicely! thanks!!!Thanks friend!!! Thank you for the 5⭐️ review!! Love this seller! Highly recommend supporting her! 🫶❤️Awww TYSM!!! You’re amazing!! 💜💜 Thank you for the pen 👏👏You’re so very welcome!! 🤗 💜 Such a fun show, great host and shipped fast! Thank you Meag!! You’re amazing!! 💜💜 such a great card holder thank youIt was my pleasure!! Thank you for the 5⭐️ review! I love ny bag! thank you! You are more than welcome! I am glad you love it!!! Thank you for the 5⭐️ review!!