Reviews (98)Thanks for the good buys! Amazing!! Thank you so much! Oh my gosh 🥰🥰🥰these sweats. Love them. Thank you!Thank YOU! I appreciate you☺️ I love love shopping at The Woodbury Way - fantastic people & amazing itemsThank you so much sweet friend!!🥹🩷 ~great everything! Thank you~Yay!! Thank you so much☺️💛 THE ABSOLUTE BEST ALL AROUND!
She has 🔥 items, great deals, fast shipping and great vibes! One of my favorite sellers on this app 🥹💕
Thank youuu so MUCHH YOU are the best!! Thank you so so much for the kind review🥹💛 you are one of my favorite sellers & I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your support! Items shipped fast and were great quality! Will buy from this shop again! Thank you so much friend!!🥹🫶🏼 so glad we could find you some cutie patootie items. Thank you for the givvy 💗💗 Girl I’m glad you finally won one, you’re only at every show?! ☺️🩷 can’t wait for your first show!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE tuned into my first show last week and just received my order!! such great quality, i love my white fox to death! i also got the most funny and adorable stickers EVER i can’t wait to use them! thank you SO MUCH
Thank you so much for your sweet review🥹💛 I’m so glad to hear you love your White Fox, it is the cutest!! Thank YOU so much☺️ I hope I see you again! There was a small mishap with shipping charges, which I don’t think was the sellers fault at all. She, however, sent me some extra little goodies and a kind note to make up for it. Also, clothes sent were as shown and in great condition. Shipping was fast. I would definitely do business with this seller again. Thank you so so much for your understanding, I still feel so bad that happened but glad Whatnot could rectify it! Thank you again for trusting me, I loved shopping for you☺️💛 Great customer service and easy transaction. Shipping was quick too!Thank you sooo much for your kind review & trusting me with your business🥹💛 Great items, prices and quality 💜💜💜Thank you soo much!! I’m so happy you loved them☺️ Fast shipping/delivery. Items are as described and in great condition. Thank you! Fast shipping/delivery. Item as described and in great condition. Thank you!I’m so glad to hear it!! Thank you so much for shopping with me🥹🫶🏼 As described. So soft and perfect. Thank you!! Items as described. Fast shipping. Thank you !! I’m so glad!! Thank you so much 🩵☺️ Everything is perfect, thank you so much!Thank YOU! I appreciate your support 🥰💛 Absolutely loved my socks and little note 🥹💕🫶
Everything was perfect!Thank you so much!
Yay!! Thank you so much for shopping with me☺️💛 Literally LOVE this seller! Give her your business!!