Reviews (27)Absolutely so happy with my purchase she even gave me the cutest sticker and freebies definitely ordering again I was hoping you’d like the sticker!! I’m so happy you love everything! I love giving people freebies ♥️ Everything arrived as described/shown well packaged AND with a bag of freebies too. So sweet! Mahalo lady. 💜I’m so glad!! You are so welcome! 🫶🫶 Thank you for my extra goodies! Always love shopping here when I can! Fast shipping as well! 😍You are welcome!!! I’m always happy to see you!♥️ Amazing seller, fast shipping. Thank you Tay & Alex 🫶For sure girl! ♥️ we appreciate you❣️ absolutely love my banana glow recipe set hard to find especially at a steal of a price and very cute show and kind seller! However the box was very beat up looks like possibly water damage as well and reeks of cigarettes but gave me a reason to keep if for myself instead of gift it still totally loved it. Will come back for more! CIGARETTES?! I did buy it from another seller…what the heck I don’t even smoke lol, but I appreciate your kind words and hope to see you on my next show! ♥️ Great products and Fast Shipping! Will be shopping here again soon! Great seller and packaged very well! Thanks love! I hope to see you again! ♥️ Amazing Products and Fast Delivery! Excited for the next show! Says you! You’re the best of the best! 🫶🫶🫶