Reviews (88)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Five star review! The seller put on a spectacular auction/live show. The live was entertaining and enjoyable with a great variety of items to choose from.theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
omg I'm flattered ty so much for such a nice review n I'm glad u have enjoyed my shows ... n most of all ty for ur support it means the world arrived here safely absolutely love every single one thank you thank you thank youtheyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
u r very welcome 🤗 AMAZING seller. Thank you so much 🤩😍theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
no ty ❤️❤️❤️ I appreciate u Love everything so much! Thank you!theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
ye ty for supporting me Thank you so muchtheyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
u r so very welcome 😁🤗😁🤗 ❤️ 😍 💖 Amazing. I love them so so much ♡ Another outstanding seller on this platform. Top quality crystals and some fantastic deals on them. Fast and friendly service and shipping. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you very much for my new pieces Absolutely beautiful piece. It will go great with the project I'm making. Thank you theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
u r very welcome 🤗 Awesome stickers.. Love it, thank you! Shipping was quick. Check her show... 🫶 Thank you I love it ❤️ theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
glad u love ur gift 🎁 ☺️ 🥰 fast shipping, great packaging and beautiful pieces! thank you. I will definitely shop again ❤️ theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
I'm so glad it came fast n u love everything 💕 Amazing seller & such a kind & generous human. She has beautiful crystals for sale in her shows at fair prices & I have loved everything I have purchased from her. The blue apatite wand I just got is simply stunning. The tarot deck is super super cute!!💙💙 Fast shipping & items are packed with care. Will definitely buy from again.theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
ur such a sweetheart 🫶🫶🫶 I love everything thank you so much, great packaging and fast shipping theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
I'm glad u love everything 💕 there is no guidebook 😒theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
it was never opened.... srry I dunno if all of them come with one or not I know the QR code is suppose to bring a guide book up thank you so much. youre friggin awesome theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
dawwww 🤭 ty hun ur pretty fricken awesome urself Awesome items!! Awesome sellers! theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 ty so much Beautiful piece! TytheyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
no ty for coming to see me n my show 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 They were both packed perfectly safe and sound and shipped crazy fast!!
So sweet in every one of her shows and is patient to show you anything you’d like to see
Amazing seller🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🥰theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
u too r a sweet n wonderful soul n seller n I absolutely love u!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love my tower and the tarot cards! I’ve never used cards before but I was drawn and had to get themtheyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
I'm so happy ur pleased with ur items.... maybe the cards were calling for u to start reading but I hope ur new journey is a rising success 🫶🫶🫶🫶 blessed be Absolutely beautiful items. Love them all but I think my favorite this time is the chrysacola bracelet. It’s stunning. Thank you for the fast shipping & packing with care. Will definitely buy from again💙theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
y r so very welcome 🤗 I'm glad ur happy with everything 💞 blessed be Thank you so much for the fast shipping and amazing packaging. 5 🌟 all around from me. theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
thank u for joining me in my show n glad u r happy with everything 💞 blessed be 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Thank you for the sweet givvy 💗theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
you r very welcome ty for coming to my show 🫶🏻🫶🏻theyrecomingtogetubarbaraSeller
ty for being anazing