Reviews (214)Lovely pieces, from a beautiful seller x
Beautiful Jewerelly from such an amazing person!
Will be back to order more ❤️ Absolutely love this seller … I have bought a few times now and all the items are great quality seller is always so helpful and lovely can’t wait to buy my next lot of goodies xx Really nice seller helpful always has some beautiful pieces. Stunning jewellery for everybody 💯 recommended seller Fab bracelets! excellent prices and great quality Beautiful necklaces 🩷 Thank you so much! The chains I received are more beautiful than i thought they would be. I am so in love with them can’t wait to purchase more. X sent quickly and loved both the TF necklace and the colourful gold - pink costume ring Omg I'm obsessed! 😍✨ Such a fun little haul from theysayitsabargain 💎🛍️ Everything arrived safe and sound, packaged with love 📦💕 The quality totally matched (if not beat!) what I was expecting for the price 🙌🏽 Definitely one of my favourite sellers to shop with 🥰 Will 100% be back for more starts soon 🔁💖 Thank you so much!! 🎀🙏🏽 Super fast delivery. Great price will be a return9 customer Such an amazing channel with such beautiful jewellery. If youre looking for gorgeous jewellery that has weight to it so no hollow stuff, this is the channel. Loved absolutely every piece! So beautiful! & such a sweet seller! Defo recommend & will defo be purchasing more when I can! Thank you so much!🥰🩷🩷 Fab price and lovely items! ty very much my lovely lady for all the beautiful jewellery items that I have got from u. the quality is brilliant and the prices are 2. always come back for more items. ❤️❤️❤️. 5* so glad your back hun got some lovely pieces, this seller has always been so nice her jewellery is beautiful and she's always to helpful, thanks so much for my order 💯 recommended seller Another fab delivery! great items and just as described! Beautiful pieces! Thank you so much love my jewellery so much, thank u xxx cheers lovely. amazing and gorgeous jewellery as always from u. such a nice lovely lady. ❤️. 5🌟