Reviews (761)Very nice Bubba Chandler!! Thank you for the givvy!! Great break, fast shipping not sure how his channel works I guess. I didn't get nearly what I thought I would for the money ... disappointed ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ runs great shows ! very nice break. got autographed #'d 99 card. shipping was great and so was the packaging. thanks again. 5 star plus 5 more and then some Fast shipping n hot hands! Made it worthwhile after a 🦨 in the break. Appreciate it! Fast shipping secured shipping Great guy !! Great stream!! Highly recommendThanks for the review Diamond ❤️
Appreciate you as always I'm only giving this 5 stars because I don't want to effect the seller's overall rating. After shipping charges and taxes, I paid over $11 for a Giannis base card from a 2 box break. Definitely going to stay away from box breaks becayse in this instance, I got cooked. Great packaging, and you can tell the seller is a good person who looks out for their customers! Will definitely be back Thank you for the freebie! Thanks for the free card! Shipping could use a little work - a loose card in an envelope with no protection. Phenomenal show! Love the attitude and great rips. Every time I return for more breaks I always enjoy it.
Packaging came in great and neat, cards neatly stacked and safely secured. Thanks guys! Always returning for more and throwing some cool ideas for future breaks! Let it rip! Thanks for the base cards