Reviews (170)So happy I came across this seller. Such nice shakers at great prices. I highly recommend this seller. And I would recommend bookmarking all of her future shows. It will be worth it. What a kind, generous and amazing seller!! I couldn’t recommend Julie enough! Amazing items at the best prices! Julie goes above and beyond for her customers. Wish I could give her 10 stars! Appreciate you Julie!! Perfect! Great seller! Fast with shipping! 🥰🥰🥰 Love my items. Best seller ever! Always has a wide variety of items at great prices. Shipping is fast. Always Above and Beyond ☀️Thank you 💖 Thomajul is one of the kindest and sweetest seller on whatnot! I always look forward to getting all my goodies from her! Definitely recommend! Love ya lil lady! Thank you💜 Thank you wrapped perfect. came safe and sound. Amazing seller!!!! Beautiful items, fast shipping and most of the all the sweetest person. 💕 Love EVERYTHING!! All well wrapped, quickly shipped and arrived safely. Great items at amazing prizes. Thank you as always, Julie! The cutest salt and pepper shakers! Thank you so much for always taking such good care in packaging them! Can't wait for another show! Thank you! Thank you for all my cute stuff I love it all.Everything in great shape fast shipping will buy again from seller. These are wonderful people with amazing merchandise. Thank you so much for such great items!!! My family will love their Christmas gifts. Lovely seller, thank you so much for my goodies! Love the Disney salt and pepper! Shipped so perfect! And so 💨 fast! 💯 LOVE these salt and pepper shakers. They’re awesome! All well wrapped, quickly shipped and arrived safely. Love your shoes, Julie. Highly recommend this seller!! Kind and fair. ❤️ Thank you so much! I always love your shows! Love my shakers! Thank you so very much!
I enjoyed chatting with Julie in her show and am very happy with the shakers I got. Shipping was fast too. Thank you. 😊 Thank u! Really fast with shipping! Item in great shape beautiful jar and fast shipping will buy again from seller Ty Julie! I absolutely love my package! everything was wrapped so well. The items were a perfect addition to my collection. Beautiful items, excellent seller. Thanks again Miss Julie. 🫶🏻