Reviews (59)Excellent packaging!! The best is beautiful!! I'll definitely be back!! lightning fast shipping great price amazing seller Very happy with my purchase thank you! Another perfect transaction! I will keep coming back for more! Highly recommend! just as stated in the show A+++ seller Thanks so much! Great prices, immaculate packaging! Highly recommend! Thank you so much for the crystalline silver! Thor went out of his way to help “customize” my order and found pieces in the shape/size I was looking for. Great prices, great packaging, great communication. 10/10 highly recommended! awesome dude, good deals! great communication, great prices well pleased with everything I received. awesome seller Thanks for the awesome deals!!! Absolute great seller on the app. There was a minor hiccup when I received my purchase and he went over and beyond to make things right. A+ seller that cares about his customers. Thank you so much!!