Reviews (375)One of the best sellers on Whatnot! Her prices are very reasonable and the quality of the clothes is amazing. I definitely recommend shopping with Rose. 💕 Very pleased, thank you 🙏 So cute and perfect for the fall! Cutest T Shirts EVER! Rose is so sweet and kind! Beautiful inventory! Don’t pass her by!💖💫💕 I appreciate the excellent customer service and thank you for the Givvy. Cute sweater! 💕 Thank you Thank you so much for the cute tote and charm! 💕 Very beautiful and soft! This is my new favorite place to shop, all the pieces i have received have been of great quality. Sweater is absolutely beautiful, thick heavy material, is super soft and great quality. Will definitely keep shopping here. I got it for $18! I have seen it on other places for $45 even more. So definitely great prices here too The pants are AMAZING!!!!! 🤩 🦋Fast shipping, love this seller :) fun and sweet. Love your shops name. 🔥 I'm so excited about my purchase!! Shipping was faster than I expected and, my items were packaged with care. 🦋Lovely host! Great quality clothes and prices! Thank you for the giveaway. Rose is so sweet and truly offers amazing deals! I'm happy with all of my purchases. Thank you for the giveaway. Thank you for the cute little charm. 💕 Great deals! Super cute and stylish clothes. I highly recommend this seller she's awesome. Thank you Everything from Rose is always perfect! Love her things and love her-she’s great!