Reviews (116)Thank you beautiful! I love your shows! The backdrop is so calming and the way you present the items on screen as magnetic! Thank you for sending me my gorgeous purchases. I repeatedly buy from
You xx So happy with my goodies! Wonderful seller and pieces well kept. Thank you 💜 Love my items thank you so much! ☺️ Lovely clothes at a fantastic price. Very happy overall. All items in amazing condition and as described. Thank you 🌻 Amazing seller in every way. Will come to future shows for amazing buys ❤️ Love the items so much. Great condition and amazing quality. Thanks Tammy 😊 Thanks so much Tammy love your items and shows 🫶xx All products as described prompt service. All great as usual thank you. All purchases wonderful as usual. As described and perfect thank you. Super happy with my purchases x Thanks so much, love my new shoes. The most amazing brands at the best prices. I love Tammy’s show so much and I love everything I purchased from her. She is so stylish. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 Beautiful inspiring seller, clothes are stylish, (will even help with how to wear or what to match with) my favourite presenter on this platform xx Amazing quality, thank you! Thank you :) I love my items. Fast delivery Excellent seller beautiful products definitely one to watch thank you so much for everything Absolutely beautiful 🤩 thank you 🙏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely beautiful. Thank you 🤩