Reviews (210)DEJA AND AMY! You better stop right nowwww!! The jeans fit PERFECT! And they are literally THE perfect length. I’m obsessed with them!!! Thank you so much 😍😍😍😍 Threadhounds (Deja and Amy) are one of my most favorite sellers. My items are so so good. But also, these two ladies are so so good and I’m happy to call them my friends. A part of their proceeds is donated to local animal rescue/shelters! You can’t go wrong shopping here. They have really low starting bids and their items are fantastic. ❤️❤️❤️ Ahhhhh I’m so excited to try on this dress! And the llama shirt is sooooooo cute! Tysm This was my first experience purchasing from something like this. I couldn't be happier or more impressed with everything. Super show thanks Thread Hounds!🐾🐾 Will definitely buy from you girls again!! I cant wait for Millie to wear her costume. she is going to he so cute!!! Love my new cute cat figurine!!! Love the ability to purchase an item knowing some of the purchase amount goes to an animal shelter. Thank you!!
Thank you so much! Everything is so cute!! I love this top so much. Thank you ladies for your wonderful pieces and giving us all the smiles we need! ❤️ Thank you Ladies and Moose for the cute shirt and the sock givvy! They are wonderful! super cute Vuori top! thank you Love everything!! Thank you Amy and Deja❤️❤️❤️ I am so happy with the jeans and cardigan i got from these two lovely ladies. They ship super fast and items are packaged well. Awesome sellers! ❤️ Great shop and great show! I love all my things! I had fun watching and laughing with you all on the raid train. Thank you so much! Such a fun show! Will def be back! 🥰 🐶FIVE STAR SELLER ❤️Everything was exactly as described. 🐶Fun show🐶Fast Shipping🐶Love supporting such amazing people ❤️Thank you for everything. 💕Can’t wait for your next shows!❤️ SO HAPPY with my purchase!! Love the givvy socks and the 🦙 freebie too! 🥹🥹 My favorite two hosts! Sarah my daughter love watching them and buy puppies toys from them. The mission is more important! Thank you so much, Michelle!!! We absolutely love having you and Sarah join us on our shows! We really appreciate all of your support ❤️🐾❤️ Very worn, and laundered too much.We’re so sorry to hear this piece wasn't what you hoped for. We try to inspect everything carefully before it goes out, so hearing this is disappointing for us too. We're always more than happy to work out a solution when buyers contact us directly. Please feel free to message us, we'd love the chance to make it right ❤️ 🐾 ❤️ So cute! Thank you!So happy you love it! Thank you so much for your review and support ❤️ 🐾 ❤️