Reviews (593)Loved the products I purchased from you! Beautiful fabric and a wonderful friend. Love love love this seller and fabric! fabric is absolutely gorgeous 🤩🤩🤩. thank you so much! Everything Arrived in Excellent Condition and Shipped great and well protected. Thank you so much. Got my beautiful fabrics in today. Loved them. Thank you so much. Thank you! Everything is perfect!🤩 Amazing fabric! Thank you! Quick delivery and awesome stuff! Thanks! these boxes are always such a great deal! everything was packed well and it arrived safe and sound. thank you again! Thank you for the beautiful fabric. Excited to use for any upcoming project! shipped fast and packaged nicely 💗 I loved every piece I bought! Great prices, packed nicely and shipped quickly! gorgeous fabric. Quick shipping I loved my purchases! The scrap bags had great variety. I enjoyed her show. It was clear she enjoys fabric and sharing it with others. Beautiful fabric, easy transaction! grat fabric. thank you!!!! Absolutely adore Karen and all her lovely fabric, fast shipping and amazing communication! She has so much nice fabric. Positive experience all around. shipped fast. happy with purchase