Reviews (123)packaging was pretty and perfect making sure items were protected. excited to read my books. Love Threepawsbookshop!! Liv you are my little sister I never had!!! If you are not part of the pack then I highly recommend checking out her shows. Love you Liv!!! As I felt like I was peeling layers to get to my treasure, I couldn’t help but appreciate how much care Olivia put into making sure my items were secure. The beautiful wrapping of my book was the icing on the cake. I look forward to more orders! Thank you so much!! 💜💜 Perfect. Thank you so much Excellent package for sure handle with care!! Thank you so much! 😊 Awesome n sweet seller❣️I’m very impressed by decorative packaging it makes your purchase feel so special and tells you the seller cares I’m very impressed and happy with my purchase This woman is so awesome and she has a beautiful soul!!! fast shipping too!! everything was beautifully and carefully wrapped. fast shipping would recommend to everyone. was so sweet and shows are so fun. Lovely!! VERY thoroughly wrapped. Im talking 3 layers! Thank you for making sure my new babies were safe! 🥰 great book couldn't be happier I am very well pleased 😀 Packaging was top notch! Would definitely recommend this seller! Item arrived as described. Great packaging! The pen is so beautiful! 😻 Thank you!! Most BEAUTIFUL book wrapping I’ve received ❣️🌹 Thank you so much! Beautiful books 📚 So many amazing books and they all came perfectly packaged!! The seller is so sweet and made sure that everything got to me in amazing condition- I have her next show flagged and you should too!
Everything was very well packed and even had a fragile sticker on it! The book was wrapped really cute too love all that I got!
As always, beautiful books and crocheted bookmarks. Amazing seller with an amazing heart. All items packaged carefully and filled with joy and love ❤️ Wow, thank you SO Much for wrapping the book up like a gift and including all the little goodies I’ve never received a package so carefully and thoughtfully put together. I will be purchasing again! Such careful packaging. Thank you so much All books as shown and described. Packaged well and shipped fast. Happy with purchases. Thank you 😊