Reviews (286)Cutest shorts and thank you for the clip GIVY 💛🌷Yes NP ! And you deserve it girly ! amazing quality, fast shipping & the sweetest seller. thank you so much!! 🤩Love seeing the items we loved get loved again 🥰 I had so much fun shopping with her! Everything was exactly as described 🥰 i got so many goodies thank you!Thank you so much girly for your support ! I hope you little one loves everything ! Love, love ,LOVE my purchases! Arrived as shown on screen Yay ! So happy you love everything 🤍 Great items. Everything was just as described. Thank you! Thank you for supporting 🤍🥹 Thanks so much! Love everything! Great seller!!No thank you ! So glad you loved everything ! Product was great but had a very strong smell. It’s like a mix of strong cologne and detergent. I’m so sorry about that! It likely picked up the scent from some thrifted items I mentioned that had a stronger smell. I’ll be more careful going forward to keep everything separate. I really appreciate you letting me know please reach out if there’s anything I can do to help! amazing! thank you for the extra goodies 🥰🥰Thank you ! I always love throwing extras in ! Thank you for finding one of my ISO’s! It was perfect 😍 Yay! Glad I could help !! Love everything we get from Liv 🤍 Adorable items, I loved it all. Fast shipping! Thanks so much 🤍😊 Super quick shipping and love my goodies 💕 Thank you Olivia! Love my items. Thank you for great deals! Thank you for all the baby clothes. 👍 Wonderful & arrived super fast ! thank you for my givvy! <3 Thank you Thank you! We love the book!! Absolutely loved my order! Everything was exactly as described, shipped super fast, and the extra goodies were such a sweet surprise. Thank you! ❤️❤️