Reviews (275)Amazing thank you sooo much !! Such a great seller. Will definitely be back. Super fast shipping great quality fabric. Love it all! Thank you so much!! Very pretty fabric and received what I purchased. Thank you! Love the show and the fabric! Thanks! Beautiful fabrics, accommodating sellers very happy with my purchases. Denise is so wonderful! Highly recommend her as a seller and regular to watch! Absolutely precious seller and fantastic items! Fast shipping! Wonderful show, quick shipping!!! If you told me that I could only buy fabric from one WhatNot seller, it would be ThreeTasselDesigns. She describes the beautiful details in every piece of fabric. She has such a talent for explaining how to coordinate pieces. On top of that, all of her fabrics are of high quality. Further, the orders are carefully and precisely packaged. For all of these reasons, I will come back to her show time and again. Loved my purchases! Thank you! Love your stuff comes nicely packaged So excited and to make this quilt! Thank you! Arrived quickly and nicely packaged, and quality fabric. Thank you so much! Love this seller!
Thank you soooo much for this beautiful fabric! I really enjoy watching this seller as she displays coordinating fabrics in front of the camera. She is a very personable seller. Items were shipped fast and were as shown. Fantastic experience from start to finish! Great quality products, incredibly fast shipping, and everything arrived just as expected. I’ll definitely be ordering again!