Reviews (526)Beautiful linens , table runners at super great prices ! Ty Fantastic quality and quick shipping! I purchased a runner and doily. I did not receive the runner I purchased HOWEVER, Sadie was incredibly apologetic and refunded my money without hesitation. Packed so well!! Thank you!! I love my purchase, very well packaged
Shipping 👍🏼 Love all my goodies, thank you! I’m in love with these! 😍 Beautiful large rolling pin! I’m very happy with my purchase!
Items were packaged and shipped with care and will definitely purchase from this seller again! The pillow was smaller than I thought but it’s cute and delivery was extremely fast!
Always has the BEST stuff in her shop and everything arrives perfectly packaged!! Absolutely stunning books!! Love them so much, thank you!! products are fantastic! exactly as described and shown! maybe a little bubble wrap around the glass in the future! it almost fell on the floor when the quilt was pulled out! I will definitely be back for more though! 😍 the stained glass is perfection! super fast shipping and great items Fun show!!! Love my beautiful wooden candle holder and givey! so pretty ! fast shipping! Will buy from again So pretty and came in great condition. Wonderful seller absolutely love. My items will purchase from again.