Reviews (751)One book from my bundle was not included I’m so sorry about the missing book! Please message me directly so I can make it right. Thank you for letting me know! 💕
Came in perfect condition thank you!!Thank you. You’re very welcome!🫶🏼 great deals. great seller Thank you 🫶🏼Appreciate you! Thanks for the amazing books!!Ur very welcome🫶🏼 Appreciate your continuous support❤️ amazing sellerThank you so much I appreciate you! 🫶🏼 Love this awesome seller! The best kids books at great prices! And super fast shipping! 💕Greatly Appreciate you 🫶🏼 Thank you for the extra surprise!!! 💕 The books, coffee & snacks are all amazing ! Erika is a wonderful seller. Coffee is so yummy Don’t miss this sellers great book shows! Great books and great prices! 🫶 Love this sweet seller and all her awesome books! Build a bundle! Super fast shipping! 💕 The BEST books on this app !
Thank you!! 🫶🏼 I greatly appreciate you! Love the coffee selection I got from Erica! Y’all need to give it a try! Thank you!Appreciate you 🫶🏼 thank you for your continuous support.. so glad you love the ☕️ Amazing deals on children’s books! Thank you! Coffee and books perfect combo 😊Thank u 🫶🏼 I appreciate u mamaaaa! Received books in wonderful condition. Fast shipping. Loved and will definitely be looking again! Thank you 🫶🏼 greatly appreciate you! Awesome books, awesome seller! Thank you so much! Fastest delivery! 🚚 & packaging is prefect! Highly recommend buying books from Erika! 💕Appreciate you🫶🏼 thank you so much! I enjoyed your show and will definitely shop again. My son loves his board books. Thank you so much!!! Also packing was great!!!Thank u so much.. I appreciate you 🫶🏼 love all the books! my kids will definitely enjoy them also fast shipping! definitely recommend thrift_with_erika 🫶🏾Thank u! I appreciate you 🫶🏼 So happy with these books, thank you! easy to order from. great prices. books are in good shape.Thank u so much. I appreciate you 🫶🏼