Reviews (187)Amazing items and quick shipping! I absolutely love your shows 🤍 TY for the givvy my girl! congrats on 1k! 🎉 Favorite seller! Thank you so much, Layne!!! WOW! package arrived in a timely fashion, and was exactly as shown. Would 100% do business with this seller again! Love this shop !!! Layne is so nice and has some great finds !!! Shipping is fast and secure and everything came in perfect condition ! I truly appreciate my order and definitely look forward to shipping with you again !Meghan😭 thank you for your sweet review Super happy with my items, thank you!!
So happy with all my items, exactly as described! You’re a pleasure to shop from, thanks so much 😊💕JESS! so glad you found me! I can’t say enough good things about Layne. She always brings the fire items at such affordable prices. You won’t regret shopping with her!! Layne is one of the best sellers on the app. You have seriously missed out if you haven’t caught her shows yet. She is human sunshine with fire items and fast shipping!!☀️✨ Love everything!! Thank you so much😍💖💖 Love everything !! Packaged well Amazing stuff. Great deals. Fast shipping!!Thank you for the kind review!! Fast shipping always😜 thank you so much for my order it was just as described and I appreciate all that you doMichelle thank you for shopping!! So glad you love your items🎉 Everything is in Great condition! Ty so much for a great show. Will Repurchase! Many thanks, friend!! See you again soon! Love everything. Such a sweet seller. Thank you Layne!
Love it!thank you ashley!!! enjoy 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Sorry it took me so long to rate this, been having some health issues. I love love your shows. You have some amazing clothes. Glad I could find someone that also had kids clothes too. You are a sweet and kind ladyHope you’re feeling better Pauletta🫶🏼🫶🏼 My items shipped very quickly and were all great quality! Love watching Layne’s shows. Her energy can easily turn my day around and her thrifting skills are fire. I’ve ordered several things from her and everything has been in excellent condition. Perfect as always 🫶 love shopping with her!!! I love this young lady's, kids shows and everything else. She is such a sweet kind hearted human being. Pauletta I’m going to cryyyy😭😭🦋🫶🏼 Great seller! Loved her vibe and great clothes! One had a flaw but great prices