Reviews (162)Loved my lamps and pie plate. Thank you for wrapping so carefully. Everything came quickly and unbroken. thanks for the givvy!! Great show!thriftedtreasureduoSeller
birdsnesttreasures thank you for joining us! we hope to see you again soon. wrapped and packaged very well! shipped with expediency. Items were in pristine condition!! Thanks!thriftedtreasureduoSeller
larissaallday thank you so much for the fantastic review and for supporting Thriftedtreasureduo we appreciate you so much. We hope yo see you again soon. 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷thriftedtreasureduoSeller
juliemay092573 🩷🩷🩷🩷 thank you our friend we appreciate all your support. Packaged perfectly 🩷 Quick shipping🩷thriftedtreasureduoSeller
juliemay092573 you are truly amazing, and thank you again for all the support!!! Everything was packaged perfectly! Wonderful sellers!!thriftedtreasureduoSeller
We thank you so much juliemay092573 for all the support!!! and love all the amazing treasures you picked out!! we have to see you soon in our next shows! ❤️thriftedtreasureduoSeller
reshedgifts thank you for the review and supporting Thriftedtreasureduo we appreciate you! and what a beautiful treasure you picked out❤️🤍 Very pretty! Thank youthriftedtreasureduoSeller
suzannecox1956 thank you so very much for the great review 😊 we love the tresure you picked out! we just loaded some other amazing goose stuff😉 we hope to see you back soon. Packaged great and just as described!thriftedtreasureduoSeller
jansiindiana thank you so much for the wonderful review we appreciate you ❤️ thank you for supporting us! Thank you so much for the stickers. I have started a notebook for all the stickers I receive from sellers. Love the Tupperware magnets. Thanks so much. I will definitely watch future shows.thriftedtreasureduoSeller
tragil14946 You are very welcome 🧡 And thank you for supporting Thriftedtreasureduo 😊 we love the treasures you picked out! such fun magnets. Thank you☺️thriftedtreasureduoSeller
mirandagre7777 you are very welcome 🧡Thank you for coming to hangout with us we hope to see you in our next show. Loved my items. I used them to create a “home is where the heart is” wall & these additions were perfect thriftedtreasureduoSeller
bluegoosemama thank you for the review! I just know that wall is amazing! and we are happy your treasures made it home safe. Thank you so much thriftedtreasureduoSeller
you are very welcome! thank you for spending time with us. we appreciate you. Thank uthriftedtreasureduoSeller
ariamydog thank you for the review! we appreciate you supporting us. what a great treasure you picked out. Perfect gift for my Mom! Shipping was quick and packed very well! Love it! Gave the apple pie keeper to my Mon. Wish I could send a picture how I have it displayed!thriftedtreasureduoSeller
So happy that you love your pie keeper. We love the picture you sent us, you have it displayed beautifully! It’s like a child made the apron. if I’d have known it was poorly designed I’d have passed. Other than that, it’s a cute print but not to be worn realistically. Can hardly fit my head in the loop to put it on and the tie for the back is just wrong in how it’s sewn. It’s not made well. Love it thriftedtreasureduoSeller
gildedgoatvintage thank you for the review and we are so thankful you love it!! its a beautiful piece we love that blue and white together. Everythis as described. Packaging was good. No issues from shipping. Very happy with my purchase! Thanks! thriftedtreasureduoSeller
ninabe thank you so much for taking time to give us a review💙we appreciate you. Awesome packaging! Thank you! Very well packaged!! thriftedtreasureduoSeller
pemaimee we thank you for supporting us and taking the time to give us a review 💜 very appreciate. Thank you so much for my canister I love it great condition and wonderful job packing it came all in one piece thank you so much thriftedtreasureduoSeller
Thank you so much for supporting Thriftedtreasureduo! and thank you for the wonderful review 😊 Thank you thriftedtreasureduoSeller
Thank you for supporting Thriftedtreasureduo! we truly appreciate you.