Reviews (161)Love everything thank you!! Omg luv the bear I’m so happy for the givvy aweee im so glad ❤️ thank you for shopping with me 🙂 Thank you! ✨🤎Thank you for stopping in 🩵🩵 Thank you for all my items! Such great stuff! 🩷Thank you for supporting my small business 💕 I love Kay! She has fire items at fire prices! 🔥 i love everything thank you !! I’m glad Thank you so much 🫶 Thanks for much for My AMAZING bundle ❤️💫Awee thank you so much for your support 🫶 fast shipping, item fit description will buy from again Great items, super fast shipping! Thank you so much!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ first purchase and I will be back! Thank you!! Thank you much I’m so happy you loved everything 🩵 Tysm for the giveaway 🫶🤗Thank you so much for stopping in 🫶 Thank you for my items. I’m especially excited for this. Johnny Was.Aweee I’m glad I was just as excited when I found it I’m glad you got it 🫶🫶 Thanks so much for the Starbucks Givy!Thank you for stopping in 🫶🫶 wow thank you so much ❤️🔥🙏🏻 great show amazing items Thank you so much so good to hear 🩵 Loved all my items!! Great show! Loved everything! Thank you 💖💖Thank you for coming back ❤️ love everything thank you so much ❤️🫶🏾☺️ Ty!Thank you for your support 🫶