Reviews (294)The rusty crusty electric lamp is amazing! Love all my items. Thank you! Love this seller, her style, and her shows! Absolutely love everything!! Can’t wait to purchase more beautiful pieces on future shows!❤️🙏🏼 Packaged perfectly & super cute! Fun seller! Love it so much it looks great on my coffee bar Thank you, Tiff! Another awesome show and great purchase! Tiff is wonderful!! Item was as described. Packing was superb. Thanks Tiff ! Everything was wrapped exceptionally well and I love all the items I purchased! ♥️ Fast shipping and great curtains. There were several holes in the curtains, not just one like noted. Other than that happy with purchase 😊 Awesome seller. Fun shows. Pillow was even better than I expected. Will definitely purchase again. Packaged with care! Quick shipping! Everything arrived safely! The Afghan is gorgeous, soft, and clean! The colors are stunning 😍 The vintage OC MD thermometer magnet is epic and the crochet hand towel is perfection! Thank you so much for my treasures! ✨🤍🖤✨ The most beautiful afghan i have seen! I loved everything!
Thank you💙 Great seller with great items! Thank you so much!!