Reviews (282)Thank you for my clothes! Everything was great! Awesome show. I came late but it was still a great show with great deals. The best buyers giveaway I’ve seen on here. Even better in person!! Love the sweatshirt!! Love everything I get from her! Amazing deals and steals! Thanks again queen 💙 Absolutely amazing!! Seller was so quick and item came in perfect quality!! Super happy with my purchase!! She is the best!! Love shopping with this seller! Quick shipping. Great deal, thank you so much. Loved my items 💞 Lex is the SWEETEST- I make sure to watch for her notifications everyday & to top it all off- every package I’ve received from her, smells SO good! I gave three stars it didn’t have anything to do with the item. The item was perfect. Just what I expected. I love it. Thank you so much. I definitely will be back. The only thing was. It was kind of crumbled up into a small poly mailer to where I had no idea what was in there and that could easily have been damaged and shipping took a very long time before it arrived at the post office.. this is not a bad review. I think the show was fantastic. Prices were great reasonable. I just would’ve preferred that packaged a little better more secure. Perfect as always!!! Everything was packed nicely! My fav seller 💕 Items as described , very fast shipping All perfect - thank you!!!