Reviews (407)Everything showed up just as described. Packing job was excellent thanks for the goodies.thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you so much!! Gorgeous products, thanks for wrapping them so carefully. I spent way too much on that shot glass, but it was worth it, I love it so much! 🤣thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
So happy you love it all!! Thank you so much! 💕 i love love love it!!!! thank you so much for this beautiful item even though it has little little imperfections it's absolutely perfect. I haven't ever had a uranium glass piece before but I've always wanted one and this is the perfect one I had this stupid plastic butter container that you couldn't open all the way so you could clean it out and I wanted like an old fashioned one and this one I was on your show and I saw it and I thought oh my God this is perfect I hope I win the bid and I did and I just love it it's so perfect and you're such a joy I appreciate you so much thank you thank you thank youthriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you so much Jolene! ❤️❤️❤️ Perfect transaction. Packed well. Thanks!thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you! Fast shipping item as described ❤️❤️❤️
Thankyou so much thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! ❤️ Unbelievable job packing 👏 love all the items Great seller!!thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you so much!! 🫶🏻 Beautiful 💙🤍💙🤍💙thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you so much Billy! ❤️ AMAZING SELLER!! If you're not shopping with her yet you're missing out!! Thank you perfect as always🫶🏽thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you so much!! 💕 Thank you!!thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you! ❤️ Thank You!thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! Such a cute cross stitch! Thriftit is the absolute best! She brings all of the goodies to every show! 🙌❤️😊thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you so much friend! ❤️ Beautiful !!thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! 🫶🏻 Everything arrived safely! Great prices! The random recipe card was actually PERFECT 😍 Great choice. And I love the glow on these marbles and salt cellar! ✨🤍🖤✨ 10/10! Thank you so much!! thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you so much! 🫶🏻❤️ great place to find all your needs love love love themthriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! Very pretty. thank you 😊 thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! ❤️ shipped quickly, packed well, and as described.thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you! I am in love with this trinket dish. Placing it with my lady planters on my make up vanity! Thank you thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you! 💕 Beautiful!! This seller knows how to wrap glass!!! Trust 100%.thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️ Fast shipping and great packaging! Thank you so much! 😊 thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! ❤️ Thank you! Packed with care! thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! 🫶🏻 Fast and wonderful shipping great showthriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! Great seller! Excellent packaging! Item as described 💕thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Amazing glass and awesome packaging!! Highly recommend!thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank y’all so much!! 🫶🏻 Amazing seller!! Fantastic packaging!! Thank you! I love everything!thriftitforthebiscuitSeller
Thank you!! ❤️❤️