Reviews (3,332)loved my top!!! cutest fun most whimsy curations. seller is the so sweet!! love the loaded shop items. shipping was fast and easy Love these plushies, tysm queen! I love my purchase! fast shipping and they have such cute stuff :) always in love with the clothes I get from the one and only thriftq33n the sweetest seller ik PLEASE check out her stuff it’s always so cute and stylish 🫶Thank you so much queen for always being an amazing customer 🙂↔️🫶🏻 see you again soon!! Tysm girl!! The sweater top is so cute and I can't wait to wear her for the winter!! 🩷 I love the silk skirt! Thank you! quick shipping, item in great
condition, anddd cute packaging🫶🫶🫶 Nice piece but to small for me ! I’m sorry it didn’t fit you, please pay attention to measurements when mentioned on the live 😊 The best as always ilysm!
Amazing!! Thank you so much :) take my money awayyyyy, she always find the best items ever!!! ilysm 🥰 Holding out for the perfect Von Dutch cap HAS BEEN WORTH IT, thank you my queen!! 💖🥰👑 It’s a cute skirt definitely should have asked for measurements on the hips bc it was definitely smaller than what I am comfortable with the waist fit but not the rest. Love my new pucca slip/dress!! She fits perfectly as a medium/large!