Reviews (591)Amazing! Thank you so very much! 100/10 recommend! ✨ Love it!!!! Thank you so much!!!! My Jane boolittle is going to love this awesome pen!!!!!🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 great packaging as well!!!!!!1000000000000/10 amazing seller and everything came perfect tysm🫶🏼 Love my package but you send me the wrong book but it’s ok 🫶🏻thank you Fast shipping, great packaging and good prices! Thank you! Excellent bundle of stuff in great condition. She was wonderful at showing me stuff she had that I missed in the show and worked with me to pull out the things I wanted and bundles them together! I will buy from her again if she has what I’m looking for! Such a nice purchase from this sweet seller. She offers such a nice array of doll clothing sizes too. So if you collect all size dolls and all era dolls— you will cherish her offerings and her as well. This was like super nice friends sharing her thrift shop finds at super nice prices. Be sure to mark and watch ALL her shows. She uncovers those unique gems you will love to own!!!👏 oh my goodness!, I absolutely love my fairytopia elina doll, even though she's missing a wing, she's still so pretty!, I use to have her when I was little and I wanted her again to add to my collection and I'm so glad I was able to grab her up at a reasonable price, I've already fixed her up and I'm in the process of looking for her a new wing or just a new set of wings entirely, she was packaged very well and shipping was fast!!, I'm sorry my review is a bit late, but I'm so glad I stopped by your show, I'm very happy with my purchase, Thank you!😊❤️ You are the best!! Thank you so much!! Thank you so much! super fast shipping. Great conditioning packaging. Baby girl loved her order
Item just as pictured. Well packaged, thanks! She is so gorgeous package and delivered perfectly thank you so much Tysm!!!🧡 really appreciate the givey too, she’s very cute! Thank you for everything. Cute selection for my dolls! Five ⭐️ stars !!! Seller is so sweet. Thank you 🫶🏻 Thank you i love my new lps packaging was great everything in great condition😊