Reviews (256)Happy with my purchases! Thank you ✨ Very happy. Thanks so much. 💞💞 Noicely wrapped and posted Love your work guys. Thanks for my order. All items arrived as described in show. Much appreciated💕 As pictured. Came quickly enough. This was a hit with my grandson. Even i thought he was pretty awesome when he arrived. Very happy with my purchases. Lovely to deal with and even let me know there was an item I may of been interested in, which I purchased as well. If u are after something please dont hesitate to ask. really well packed and arrived ready to go! Second Peppa pig I’ve brought from you guys 😍 my kids love them thank you 🙏 great quality as described great seller Great quality, speedy postage, very happy thank you Very happy with my order! Thank you Thankyou so so much, how grateful I am for the plush, particularly our Benjamin bunny! A very happy toddler. Thankyou!!! Another visit to Jenny at thrifty_dolly_finds, and another collection of nostalgic goodies somehow found their way into my cart. 😂
Jenny has a real talent for finding those items that make you stop and say, "Hang on, I remember that!" Whether it's retro treasures, fun collectibles or more dog-themed goodies for my ever-growing collection, there's always something worth a second look.
Her streams are easy-going, friendly and full of surprises. You can pop in for a quick browse and suddenly find yourself claiming items you didn't even know you wanted five minutes earlier.
Everything arrived exactly as described and packed with care. The whole experience was smooth from start to finish, which is why I keep coming back.
Thanks again, Jenny, for another great haul. My nostalgia collection keeps expanding, and I'm starting to suspect you're the reason for most of it! 😂🐶📚