Reviews (1,783)These two bracelets are so beautiful! ✨ Thank you so much! 💖 Sara did it again I love you so much babe thank you Seriously gorgeous thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️ you always have the cutest earrings! 😻 I Absolutely Adore this ring! Fantastic seller, super fun show with awesome quality unique curation at great prices! Thank you sooo much xo Omgosh!! The packaging!! love it!! Thank you Gorgeous, rare left facing cameo, and extremely light earrings. Thank you!! Everything is gorgeous and as expected/described :) Love love the beautiful bracelet ! Thanks so much I love every last piece from you Was my first time shopping with this seller and absolutely love everything! Everything was packaged so well and shipping was quick. Thank you! 💖 Beautiful jewelry as always!! Brooch is stunning!! Awesome seller!! Beautifully packaged quickly shipped!! Highly recommend!! Thanks so much!!💖💖 I tell a lot about a seller by the givvy they give with that being said I will never buy from you. Great seller, fast shipping and great jewelry Once again Sara delivered love you girl like love you all the way down queen Sara is the boom.com love her shop and shows you have to check her out yall I love them!!! Wearing today to work 😘
Beautiful pieces, thank you! Beautiful jewelry! She's so sweet! 🫶❤️