Reviews (453)My clothes are amazing 🤩 as always! Perfect perfect perfect. Thank you so much! 💕 Every thing is perfectly described and in mintcondition ☀️💗 Fast shipping! Great purchase. Thank you! Thanks so much. Good deals. Fast shipper. As described. Blessings. MSP Love everything I received and got amazing deals on all of it. Fast shipping too! I love my items! Always such amazing things! Thank you so much for shipping so quickly and taping the bag! Sent with care and much appreciated!! Awesome as always! Thanks girl
I came home from vacay and my clothes from Dani were like a package sent from the heavens! My clothes are amazing - super cute! And Dani has the best shows ever because she’s so super kind and fun and down to earth. I just love love love her clothes and her shows! Thank you so much! 💕💕
Awww thanks girl your soo sweet :) Purple bra is perfect! But The blue lace bra has very week lace (almost worn and loss of elasticity) causing tears and streaks I’m so excited for my sweater and free people fall jacket! Thank you so much! It was like a magical fairy got my package here super quickly and gave me the best best best clothes ever! 💕💕💕 My orders from this seller are always quality and great price! Best seller! Always has quality items her kiddos are adorable!
Great deals and fast shipping! 🩷 Great deals! And fast shipping thank you 😊 🩷 I love them!! The pink Nike tie dye sweats are in brand new condition. Fast shipping! Tysm! Amazing items! Thank you so much! The flaws were not noted when bought I know the items are thrifted/used but I would expect that if there are flaws, they would be mentioned prior to bidding. Super sweet host though! Thanks I just love Dani’s show and all my purchases! She has such great style, and everything I order arrives so quickly and beautifully packaged. Thank you! 💕💕 Always always always love my clothes. Such a super kind, sweet, fun show!!! Girl, you’re amazing! Thank you!