Reviews (225)Love love all my bags, especially the Furla bag ( absolutely gorgeous). Thanks so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Seller's items are always exceptional. Love her shows. 10/10 I love my items! Very nice! As described and my daughter loves her new hoodie. Thank you for the amazing deal Love purchasing items from you! Absolutely one of the fairest sellers on Whatnot! You can tell they genuinely care about their customers and always try to look out for you. Honest, reasonable, and never just focused on making a sale—they make sure the customer feels taken care of too. That kind of fairness and customer service is hard to find. Definitely a seller I trust and will continue buying from! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fits great and great price! great show, great products I love it!!! Quality items exactly as described, and fast shipping. Beyond that, just great vibes throughout the whole transaction — she even included a handwritten note with the package, which was such a thoughtful touch. Little details like that go a long way. Highly recommend! Ty for the great giveaway and such a fun show to watch! Thank you for my new bag. She’s cute 🥰 Very nice bags at great prices!! I loved all of my items! 🩷 Great show !! Great prices !! Great items !! Wore the shirt I purchased and got lots of compliments !! 👍🏼👍🏼 It is GORGEOUS!!! Love the pink bag. Thank You BEAUTIFUL bag came packaged perfectly! Amazing seller 100% recommend 💕 @thriftyhomegirl is my favorite seller on Whatnot. Top quality items, excellent condition. Always the most pleasant experience watching and purchasing from her shows. always great curated items! appreciate you take the time to iron press and wash all of your pieces too. thanks!! Excellent seller and excellent products!!! I couldn't be happier with my purchase!!! I can't wait for your next show!!! Thanks again!!!