Reviews (97)Great new seller, I will continue to buy from this very sweet, joyful and kind person. I hope the best for her, please take a moment and checkout her shows Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet review! 🥹💗 Your kind words truly mean so much to me. I’m so happy you enjoy shopping with me, and I’m grateful to have you as part of my Whatnot family! 🥰🛍️☕️💖 Thank you for your continued support and for always bringing such positive energy! 💕✨🙏 Everything is great, I love all of my purchases, as always. Thanks so much for the sweet note, you are the best I always enjoy your shows and I wish you nothing but the best Pam, your sweet words truly mean so much to me! 🥹🩷 Thank you for always supporting my shows and coming back to shop with me. You’re not just a buyer, you’re part of my Whatnot family! 🫶🏼🩷 I appreciate you more than you know! 🥰✨ I love Robyn! She is so much fun and her clothes are great!👍🏻 💙 Thank you so much for making me laugh and keeping my Saturday morning shows fun! ☕️😂 I truly appreciate you stopping by, hanging out, and purchasing from me. It means more than you know! 🥰💙 Thanks!!No, Thank you 😊 Enjoy your trip Loved everything!!!Thank you so much, Cindy, for your sweet review! 🥰💕 I’m so happy you’re loving your clothes! 👗✨ It truly makes my day knowing you’re enjoying your goodies! 🫶🏼💖 thanks so much!!!! awesome items!!!! 🤩Thanks for your kind words! I’m so grateful for you spending Saturdays with me drinking coffee and chatting you made my day, thank you for the beautiful items!! I have been searching everywhere for these 🤩 fast shipping too!!!Thank you for your kind words and I’m so glad I got a new friend! Have a great week! thank you thank you!!!! 💜💜 always the best items hugs thank ya for the beautiful package 💜 fast shipping too I appreciate you!Thank you for being part of my Whatnot family! 🫶🏼💕 Your support, kindness, and presence mean more than you know. I can’t wait to see you again soon! 😘✨ Love my joggers! Thank you SO much!😊 I’m so glad you love those maroon Nike joggers! ❤️😊 I honestly would’ve kept them for myself, but I’m happy they found a good home with you! 🥰👟💕 Amazing items all as shown with fast shipping! Amazing seller! 💕
I’m so glad you loved your items! 🥰 Thank you so much for the sweet review! 💕Until your next shopping spree🛍️ Thanks!Thank you so much for your purchase 🛍️
Great experience, fast shipping, everything was wonderful, Thank you so much Here’s a warm, short thank-you note you can send to a buyer:
First, thank you for the wonderful review! 💖 It truly means so much to me and helps support my little Whatnot shop. I’m so happy you love your new clothes, and I hope you enjoy wearing them! Thank you for shopping with me, and I can’t wait to see you back in another show. 🛍️✨💕 shorts were perfect and smelled amazing as usual!!!! Amazing seller Thank you so much for your review! 🥰✨ I truly appreciate your support. Hope to see you again soon! 💕 Great products 👌 Thank you so much for your review! 💕 I’m so happy you loved your items and truly appreciate your support. 😊 I was very happy! Robyn is the best!!!
Thank you so much for your review! 🥰 It truly means so much to me. I’m so happy you loved your purchase, and I can’t wait to see you at another show soon! 💕✨ Items look great and Robyn is awesome! Thank you!! everything was perfect as usual ❤️❤️❤️I’m so blessed to have you in my shows! Thank you so much Robyn was so nice in her stream and the product came in with a very nicely handwritten thank you note as well. The fit is perfect for my daughter and she will be using it for her first year of high school. Thank you so much and I look forward to another one of your shows soon. For those of you who are wondering, the shipping was incredibly fast and the product is just as explained on the auction. Great seller.
💕 Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I’m thrilled to hear that your daughter loved the pullover. 😊
It means so much to me that you took the time to share your experience. Thank you for supporting my small shop and trusting me with your purchase. I truly appreciate you and hope to see you back again soon! 🌸🛍️
~ Thrifty Robyn 💖
Every item was perfect!!!!! I love the items I received, highly recommended 🫶🏻Thank you so much for your kind review! 💕 I’m thrilled you loved your items and truly appreciate your support. Can’t wait to see you again! ✨ Love itThank you so much for your purchase! 💕 I’m so glad you loved your Aviator shirt! It means the world to me that you’re happy with your find. Thank you for your support and for shopping with me! 🛍️✨ I can’t wait to see you again at another show!