Reviews (22)Let me tell you about both these ladies. They both will go out of their ways to make everyone find the perfect gowns. They care about everyone no matter size or shape. I’ve never seen a store so inclusive to everyone. Will always buy from them. The best ladies!thriftystealsanddealsSeller
Thank you so much for the kind words! We love it when we are able to help someone find their dream dress and everyone should get to have that moment. We love nothing more than being able to play a small part in that!! Very pretty dress. Quick shipping. Thank you!thriftystealsanddealsSeller
I'm so glad you liked it! Beautiful gowns. Wonderful seller!!! thriftystealsanddealsSeller
Thank you dear friend! I'm so happy you like them! I always love ordering from my close friends on here. I always receive the sparkliest of things
thriftystealsanddealsSeller
Thank you for your support dear friend! All the items were amazing!! Thank you ☺️ thriftystealsanddealsSeller
I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you for your support! Thank you lovely friend for my earrings!!!!
thriftystealsanddealsSeller
You are very welcome! Hope you love them! Love it thank you ❤️thriftystealsanddealsSeller
I am so glad you lived it! Thank you for supporting me! I am thrilled with all 4 mono b tops I got from here. They are perfect, and at such an amazing price! thriftystealsanddealsSeller
I am so happy you are thrilled with them! I hope you enjoy them!! Thanks for supporting me!