Reviews (451)Love my purchases thank you!!
Packaged very well!! Glad I found this new seller. I love my purchases..tysm Love my butter pats! Very well packed! Thanks! Very lovely I like my ladies Fast shipping a wonderful seller on Whatnot 😁 Arrived safely today. Thank you I absolutely love the decks I received! Each one is full of charm and character, and even better in person. You can tell they were carefully sourced and thoughtfully chosen. The seller is so kind and a joy to shop with. Everything arrived quickly and packaged with care. I’m so excited to add these to my collection and use them in my projects—highly recommend! I love my treasures. Packaging was great! Great seller very sweet lady fast shipping love it all Thank you for the careful packaging and items being as described. Love the notes/art too 😊 Thriftyvintageandmore! Is the Best on whatnot! Reasonable priced items and Quick shipping! ❤️ buying from her. Amazing items, amazing prices, amazing packaging!! 100000/10 !!! 🤩 I love the trivets, which both could be used as intended trivets or wall art… love them!!! The brush is an added bonus. Thank you so much :) My package arrived damaged by USPS. Because of the excellent packing job nothing was damaged and everything was there. Great deals. Thanks so much! Absolutely stunning pieces! I’m so happy!