Reviews (110)Super fast shipping! Great deals! Praying for an easy surgery and quick recovery for your baby! 🥰🙌🏻 Really nice seller. I was disappointed when I got the pieces. Two of the pieces weren’t even vintage. They were just knock offs from Mexico. I’m so so sorry not sure what items they were!
I’m still learning vintage ! Unfortunately the Carhartt Hoodie I had ordered never showed up. I was really looking forward to having it as I’ve never seen one like it and it was so cute. Wish I could give a better review but unfortunately due to it getting either lost or not shipped out I can’t. Seller did have good prices and seemed to have good items just never received mine. Even asked seller about when she planned to ship it and was told they had something come up which was the cause for delay. Definitely reach out to me next time before you leave a review because once an item leaves my house there’s nothing much I can do. I’m so sorry about it. Not getting to your house. better experience this time beautiful piece in wonderful condition everything is precious, thank you!
Cutest dress & bonnet, just in time for family photos! Thank you so much! 💗 Thank you so much! I love them all 🫶🏼 such amazing items!! awesome seller. thank you Got everything as expected. Beautiful dresses , thank you💗 My item was in great condition! Beautiful items. Thank you Great sellers. Thank you! 🙏🏻 ty love. came through prompt ship 💫💛 Belt to dress wasn’t put in the package as promised