Reviews (71)I was scrolling through many live shows and came across this seller listing of a bag charm. I bid and won. Deep appreciation to this seller for the most amazing packaging skills. I felt like I was receiving an Hermes! Someone smart who knows buying is an experience! Thank you! 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tiara is such a great seller and exudes warmth and kindness! Her items are 🔥 too! Highly recommend!! I love everything. Beautiful. Can’t wait to buy more. Seller is so warm and fun and awesomely creative! Thank you! Received my package super fast and it was so nicely wrapped! Love my mini bags absolutely adorable! 🤗 Love the wallet!! It is a perfect gift for my niece ❤️ GORGEOUS GREAT PACKAGING, HAPPY HAPPY This is the cutest Vivian charm necklace! Thank you! Absolutely love everything here! Thank you so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 These bags are so cute! Also love the seller! She is so nice and gave me an extra key chain! My daughter loved her new purses:) Another beautifully packaged order and shipped unbelievably fast! Thank you for the free gift too. Can’t wait for your next show! 💕 Just beautiful! this upcycled mini bag is done with great quality and I love it. I can't wait to see other items from this seller. One the best sellers on the app! She is sweet and her items are so cute! So cute!! I got this for my daughter (4) but my 15 yo niece woulda loved it too- says micro bags are everything right now! Great packaging too! Always love Tiara’s shows and fancy items! such cute little purses and the free gifts were fabulous 👌 YAY! 🎉 So happy you love it! Thank you for the amazing review and for supporting my small business! First, Tiara is the sweetest. Loved watching her show. She has the cutest items, and the few extras she threw in were so good! Super fast shipping too! My daughter was so excited for all the new bag charms, as was I! Really look forward to her upcoming shows! You’re officially one of my favorite shoppers! 😉 Thanks for the love and enjoy your new treasures!!! Beautiful items!
Tiara is so sweet 🩷You just made my day!!! 💕💕💕 Thank you for shopping with me - I can’t 😍 thank you! Love my items and super kind seller. Recommend 💯 5 stars from you = HUGE smile for me! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ THANK YOU! In love with her upcycled creations! If you have not gotten yourself one, you are missing out ☺️ seller is really lovely, will be joining her shows again! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback ❤️ It means so much to me! Delivery took awhile, and I’m local. Not happy with the quality . Hello - Thank you for your review. I’m sorry the shipping time did not meet expectations. Your order was shipped the same day it was placed, and unfortunately the transit delay occurred with the carrier after it left my hands. I truly appreciate your business and always strive to provide fast handling and great service. I loved my recycled LV heart coin purse . Thank you Love everything in Tiara’s shop ! Can’t wait for her next show!