Reviews (76)Excellent experience. Great gems, fantastic seller! everything is awesome tysm!!❤️ my spooky carving came in perfect condition, but my two giveaways were broken, Tia is going to replace them for me. Other than that everything is amazing and she does amazing and fun shows i can’t wait to be apart of again ❤️❤️🫶Brianna
Could you please update this review? Anything under 5 stars hurts my account and as I stated in messages, I am more than happy to replace and add additional items. Thank you!! Not what was suppose to come
Before leaving a review like this, you should have sent me a message. I would have absolutely made it right plus some. What exactly did you not receive??? I’m still willing to fix this issue. Please message me. Seller is great and I love my gem, thank you :) Great Host Great items fast shipping ⭐🙂 My dragon carving and the magano are amazing. Thank you so much. Tia is an amazing seller. Tia is an amazing host! She has high quality products at great prices!! Shipping is quick and secure, and everything arrives in perfect condition! Customer for life, 100/10 recommend!! Tia is amazing!! Items are such high quality, and prices are so great! Packaged well and shipped fast. excellent price, beautiful piece, unfortunately, tower broke during delivery. seller very courteous and mailed anatomy. other crystals with this delivery were intact. All items are amazing and perfect. Definitely a great seller. Will buy more. Love everything!! Such a cute selection! Thank you so much! I will definitely be back! 😁🫶🏼✨ I love all my crystals and gems so much! Such cute item and super fast shipping! I definitely recommend 💜 Wow, I sell Gems and this one I think I’ll keep for myself. Great stuff. A+ seller Awesome 😎 ty….. ❤️my gems. Best givvy I’ve ever gotten.