Reviews (272)Everything was packaged with care thank you so much for the awesome buys !!! Cards arrived safely and packaged well! All great items accounted for and packaged with care, Thank you ! Very happy with my purchase and givvy! Packaged safely as always. Thank you so much!! Cards arrived safely, I love them! And thanks for the extra goodies too lol 😌💕 In perfect condition, very happy with my order Excellent condition and thanks for the candy! Great stream , great cards , everything was packaged with care !! Amazing condition,fast delivery also thanks for the fundip❤️ Awsome show, minty cards, and fast shipping! ty for the sleeves. daughter loves them!!That makes me so happy 🫶🏻🌊 packaged well and given free cards! amazing seller!! Tysm for the cute cards!! :) Thank you for the amazing giveaway! My card had a slight damage in the corners. Shipped quick and seller was nice though.That’s unfortunate. I should’ve upgraded the label or charged higher shipping. I apologize that happened. Didn’t include the tin with my order It was an empty tin just to be clear. But next time I’ll make sure I ship everything. fantastic seller!! thank you Seller packaged Pokémon cards really good. Fast shipping! Cards were as described. Good value. They give good deals as well! Five star 🌟 Cookeville1996 ❤️ Brand new, works amazing, only problem was the delivery, it got delayed 3 times. Other then that it was goodI’m happy to hear it works but I’m sorry to hear that it got delayed due to having lithium. Unfortunately it’s a little unfair because I’m not the post office and can’t control the delivery other than shipping it out 🫶🏻🌊 Damn girl you hooked me UP with the giveaway cards! So many! Appreciate it as always 💙🩵I try my best to fit as many as possible 🫶🏻🌊