Reviews (58)Loved all my items 💕 Amazing host !!
I appreciate you so much 💛 Fabulous Hostess! Awesome items to choose from! I love my bags! 😍😍😍 Quick shipping! Thank you! 😊😊thank you so very much for your care and support ❤️ Tiff is a shiny, supportive host. Her pieces are fantastic and her smile and laughter make her shows even better. Bookmark and follow this lovely lady!😭😭😭 I am so thankful for you and your encouragement ❤️ 💛 Unique purses! Thanks so much Ms Tiff! You are an Awesome seller! You care and it shows!!!words cannot express enough of my gratitude. thank you so much for hanging out and giving me a chance to share my love for fashion ❤️ Beautiful vintage thank you so much for hanging out and purchase with me :) Amazing Shows and Amazing Pieces! I love my red boots!!!so glad you love ❤️ it :) and so grateful to gained a friend 🧡 Tysm 💖🙏 Love this seller she is the best!!! Quality items Ty Dear!!!🙏💖Bless you!!! I appreciate you so much and thank you for your friendship 💗 love you Thank you 💙 the dress is beautiful 😍 Super Fast Delivery!! Can't wait to wear it!im sooooo glad to hear that, yayyyy everything was gorgeous thank you I appreciate you so much 💛 Good thank you for hanging out with me If you want quality things for your children, this is where your shop. Worth every penny.I love you with all my heart ❤️ So cute givy ! Love you too Tiff 🫶🏻🫶🏻thank you so very much :) Great transaction! Tiffalu is a great host & seller! I appreciate you very much Absolutely love this keychain!!! So adorable, great quality & great price!!! Fast shipping,too!!! Thank you Tiffa❤️I appreciate you so much :) come back and hangout soon Ahhh Love love love!! Amazing quality, prices, shipping. Seriously couldn’t be better in any way!! Perfection💯🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🛍️🛍️✨✨💃🏻💃🏻🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷thank you so very much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great items
Fast shipper
Great sellerI really appreciate you friend 🧡 Every piece was 100% wonderful!
Happy with purchase and it came pretty fast :) and made my first experience on whatnot fun. I am so, so glad! please come back and be friends in real life also :) I just love when I win giveys! Thank you so much for the givey! super cute baby vest! thanks so much!! you're truly the best. thank you for hanging out with us 💕 Beautiful items, beautiful shop & a beautiful human! Her style is flawless but her heart is why I want to come back! I am a customer & friend for life!🫶🏼🤍🖤words cant describe how your words encourage my heart. what a blessing to have you in my life ❤️