Reviews (47)Best sketches around! Would give 100000 stars if I could! Awesome sketch card. Arrived in great condition and fast shipping. Thank you for the items I received yesterday in great packaging and condition. I love my purchased Pocahontas and Lady and the Tramp. You can see all the great detail in person. Your sketches are the best. And thank you for the free givies. My son wants a few of the cards, which I am happy to give him, as he is the one who introduced your sketches to me. I am looking forward to your next show. Looooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee the sketches!!!!!!!! Tiff does an amazing job and she is an amazing person!!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 More beautiful sketch cards from Tiffany! Fast shipping and carefully packaged. Her sketch cards are always very detailed and one of a kind. Can’t wait for her next show!
Tiffany is the most talented artist i know! She takes such passion in each of her cards and it really shows. If you haven't seen her sketches, you're missing out! One of the most amazing sketches in my PC!! Thank you so much :) Another great sketch card show from Tiffany! All her cards are beautiful and sell out fast! I’m very happy with my collection of sketches from her. I show them to all my friends and family that are Disney fans. thanks tiff.. love my sketches. perfect packaging per ush If you havent been in one of Tiffany's sketch shows, what are you doing? Tiffany is so incredibly talented and sells her sketch cards at a value!! Tiffany has such great talent. Her sketches are so amazing love the 2 I was able to get. I plan on getting more of her sketches. Thank you! great as always!! packaging is top notch..love my sketches!! thanks Mike & tiff One of the best sketches on the app!! amazing item, great seller Amazing art work at such a great price. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Sooooo amazing!! Thank you so much! Beautiful sketch Incredibly happy with this 1/1 sketch! Tiffany is so talented - don’t miss out on amazing cards! 🙌🏻 Once again, beautiful cards done by Tiffany! Packaged carefully and shipped out fast. Her shows are always fun and her starting bid prices are fair. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I mean, have you seen her sketch cards? they are amazing!!! they have soo much details!! most beautiful sketch ever Unbelievable how awesome this sketch is! Will continue to buy from this amazing artist! I love her sketch cards so much! They are even more beautiful in person! I can’t wait for her next show! Thanks Tiffany! Great Seller, Awesome Artist, some of the most amazing sketch cards you’ve ever seen! Get them when you can because her sketches sell out extremely fast when available. Don’t miss her show! A++++++