Reviews (27)Thank you for the happy mail! 💕🎤 Love the juice glasses and coasters! So carefully packed! Arrived as promised!
Thank you! Fast ship! Amazingly packaged. Great condition! Very pleased.
Awesome seller!!! So happy to have found her. Great items ❤️
Highly recommend this seller! She has a great show and sells amazing items! Fast shipping and great care was taken with the packaging! Thanks again! Packaged so well and arrived very quickly! Thank you! Sooo cute!!! Thank you for the givey! Exactly as described! Packaged extremely well!!! I just received my package today and I’m sorry to have to report this. I was excited for my purchase and pleased with the packaging, but unfortunately the lid has a crack and is unuseable, which I don’t recall that being addressed on the LIVE. I’m so sorry about the crack, there was not a crack when I shipped it and I did show the top on the live. I issued a refund as well. What a lot of effort went into wrapping this item! Thanks! Perfectly packaged and arrived quickly. Item arrived as shown. Very happy with this purchase and will purchase from this seller again!So glad you’re happy, thank you! 💕🐸